Earning Willow Spa Reward Points
Receive a point for every $1.50 (USD) spent on services and products (before tax and not including tips).
Other way to Earn Spa Points
- A referral is the best compliment you can give us and we want to Thank You from the bottom of our hearts! For every New Spa Guest you refer earn 250 points. After your 6th referral you’ve earned $100 off any spa service.
- Your birthday is a very special day and to celebrate book a service on the day of your birth and we’ll give you double rewards.
- The last Thursday of each month are Double Reward Days!
- Be sure we have a valid email as you don’t want to miss special offers earning you more points or even surprise specials. A valid email is required to sign up for the Rewards Program, but you earn 150 spa points.
New ways to Redeem Spa Points:
- Once you’ve earned 750 spa points, you’ve earned $50 off any spa service. When you check out of your appointment at the spa, just alert the spa receptionist that you would like to spend your spa points and they will credit the transaction $50. But if you like to save up for something special, reach 1,500 spa points and you’ll receive $100 off any spa service!
The Fine Print There’s no catch, but we had to put in a few rules.
- An active email must be provided to participate in the Willow Rewards program
- Spa points are awarded at the time of checkout. For ie. if you refer a friend you will receive your points when he/she checks out at the spa.
- No double dipping! Some purchases may not earn points. For ie., you won’t earn double points if you buy yourself a gift certificate and use it on your own purchase. If this sneaky behavior is suspected we reserve the right to terminate your enrollment in Willow Rewards Program.
- Spa points are non-transferable, but you may purchase a gift certificate with your Spa Points that you may give to a friend. But you must reach 750 spa points to do so.
- Spa points cannot be redeemed on promotional or discounted offers.
- Spa points may not be redeemed for cash.
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify the program at any time.