We have reopened as of Thursday, October 8th, 2020. Please know how much we value and deeply appreciate your trust in us as you enter our gates again. As always we prioritize health and safety above all else. We’ve really missed you and can’t wait to awaken your mind and recharge your spirit!
Spa services are performed outdoors pursuant to LA County regulations at this time. We welcome you to relax and enjoy massages and facials in private cabanas in our gardens. *Indoor massage sessions are available with a medical referral by a Physician or Chiropractor. Proof of medical referral is required upon check-in. This service may only be booked via phone and please mention you have a medical referral. Please call us 310.453.9004 to schedule your massage.
Everyone’s safety, our promise.
Willow Spa is committed to safety and well-being and exceeds Cal/OSHA Covid-19 industry requirements. The health and well-being of our staff, spa guests and community are our utmost priority. We remain vigilant and will continue to follow safety measures at the local and state levels. We have provided updated employee training, carry out regular employee health screenings and ensure daily and enhanced disinfecting protocols beyond those previously in effect. Appropriate PPE are provided including gloves and masks/face shields worn by all staff. Additionally we require all guests to wear a mask upon entering and in some cases for the duration of the spa service as required by law.
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
We will re-open our sanctuary soon offering outdoor spa services in our secluded gardens. You’ll notice some changes as we have performed a detailed risk assessment and implemented a worksite-specific protection plan with strict safety protocols including but not limited to the following:
- Physical distancing guidelines and appropriate physical barriers
- Contactless booking, check in and check out.
- Same day walk-in services are not available at this time. All bookings must be pre-scheduled.
- Health waivers, required prior to each spa visit.
- Touchless Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Available sanitizing stations.
- Masks are required at all times on premise and during spa services.
- Reduced occupancy with a staggard schedule to minimize staff and guest traffic.
- Routine internal safety audits to ensure up to date state and local prevention practices.
- Indoor spa services and locker rooms remain closed.
- Limited spa services will be available. Garden services and lounging are not permitted at this time.
With your support, we will keep this sanctuary alive, responsibly.
All spa guests and visitors
- Please refrain from coming in if you are not feeling well and especially stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- For ease of booking and contactless checking in and out, please book online.
- Please wear your masks at all times while on premise and during your spa service.
- Touchless temperature will be taken upon entry.
- Health waivers must be completed by guest prior to each spa visit.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet distance from individuals in the spa and follow signs as appropriate.
- Please understand initially upon our re-opening we may not be fully staffed. We will also stagger service appointments to minimize in spa traffic. Booking online is highly recommended if we cannot get to the phone.